Today, July 3, 2022 Bola Tinubur Update, Idoma Voice Looking at the latest activities, the news of the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu |
This segment highlights some of his activities, comments and opinions about the APC presidential candidate.
1. The Southeast Region of the All Progressives Congress is eyeing the position of President of the Senate and Secretary of the Federal Government if the presidential candidate, Osiwaju Bola Tinubu, wins the 2023 general election.
The development was revealed by the head of one of the top teams in the Southeast, who declined to be named.
2. The Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, says that Bola Tinubu, the flag bearer of the President of the All Progressives Congress, is not an experimental president because of his expertise and strong roots in politics and administration in the Nigerian project.
Governor Lodge, Aminu Kano House, Abuja, when he received an award presented to him by the National Alliance of Tinubu Support Groups Worldwide, a national directorate comprising Nigeria, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and Ireland. , Germany, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates chapter, for his leading role in Tinubur’s victory in the party’s primary election.
3. The Women of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the north-central region of the country have pledged to work for the election of Aswaju Bola Ahmed Tinubur, the flag bearer of the party president, in next year’s general election.
APC Deputy National Women Leader, Mrs. Zainab Ibrahim said this in Lafia yesterday when she led all the women leaders of North-Central APC State and APC National Women Leader of the Zone Princess Zarah Adu to introduce Permanent Voter Card (PVC) registration. / Collection and Women in Governance Advocacy in the State of Nasarawa.
4. The National Secretary of the People’s Democratic Party, Samuel Anianu, said on Saturday that his party would form a government at the center in 2023.
At a town hall meeting at his country home in Amaimo, Ikeduru local government area of Emo state, Anianu said the PDP would defeat presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, and All Progressive Congress presidential candidate Ahmed Tinubu.
5. Rotimi Amechi, a former All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential rival, has denied knowledge of the party’s presidential candidate Bola Tinubu’s alleged plan to reunite him and Senator Magnus Abe.
Amechi says the path to political change is bound to lead to internal strife at any time, adding that hatred can be dealt with because it is not about governance.
6. Dr. Nicholas Felix, a former presidential candidate from the All Progressives Congress (APC), has expressed concern that the party’s flag-bearer, Asiwazu Bola Tinubu, has suspended him from his campaign ahead of the 2023 general election.
Felix is exploding three weeks after the conference produced by Tinubu as the APC presidential candidate.