Welcome to another version of “Tech News You May Have Missed”. This is a series where we recap the biggest stories of the last week in TekriPublic, if a big story goes backwards. Each week, this recurring series will feature the five most important or influential news stories of the week.
1. The Pentagon has found weaknesses in the blockchain
In this story, Ray Fernandez explores potential gaps in blockchain security to the Pentagon and explores what it might mean for both crypto traders and businesses to move forward.
2. Unfortunately, the global chip shortage will continue
Esther Shin discusses the ongoing chip shortage that has become a problem during the COVID-19 epidemic and why it will continue to be a problem leading to a potential recession in 2023.
3. Black Basta could be an all-star ransomware gang consisting of former Conti and Reveal members
A new ransomware group has emerged in the last few months and may be helped by former members of the Conti and Reveal gangs.
4. If a recession hits, this is where CIOs plan to reduce costs
Matt Assay analyzed a survey conducted by Morgan Stanley, which details how companies would want to reduce their spending in the event of an economic downturn.
5. Employers need to adopt new technologies for new ways of working
In this section, Allen Bernard discusses how employers can work with employees and help solve challenges related to creating hybrid setups as default models.