Please follow and like us:
Here is today’s business news, latest business news in India 22 July 2022
- Google and Microsoft join other tech giants in halting hiring after predicting a recession in the near future.
- Union Minister Narendra Gadkari said that 13 lakh electric vehicles have been registered in the country, excluding Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Lakshadweep.
Must Read: 22nd July in Indian History
Latest Business News India Today 22 July 2022 – Today’s Business News Headlines
Today’s Business News – Today’s Business – Latest Business News
- Fintech start-up Backspace Tech has raised $450,000 from strategic and angel investors.
- SpiceJet has announced 26 new domestic flights starting from 22n.d July
- The Railway Minister said that there is currently no plan to introduce private players to run regular passenger trains.
- Rajshree Gupta has been appointed MD of ONGC Overseas.
- R Gandhi and Anant Narayan Gopalkrishna have resigned as additional directors on the Yes Bank board.
Must Read: Top News on 22 July 2022
Latest Business News India Today 22 July 2022 – Business News India Today
Business News Live – Latest News – Business News Today India
- NCLT allowed bankruptcy proceedings of Future Retail Limited.
- Agritech start-up Veg Root has raised $1.1 million in a seed funding round.
- Maruti Suzuki in partnership with Toyota has launched the Grand Vitara as its new SUV.
- Niti Aayog will support the introduction of a limited digital business bank license and digital consumer bank license.
Must Read:India News Headlines Today 22 July 2022
Must Read: Today Current Affairs 22 July
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India Today 22 July 2022 – Today Business News Headlines, Business News IndiaIndia Startup World News, Latest Business News, Business News Live, Latest News, Business News Today India, Follow us on Facebook, twitter, and Instagram. To view our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.