Please follow us and like:
This is today’s business news, India’s latest business news 2 July 2022
- The total GST collection for the month of June 2022 is Rs. 1.44 lakh crore.
- Deutsche Bahan, a German-based company, has won a bid to operate and maintain the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Merat high-speed rail transit corridor for 12 years.
- 43 startups and MSMEs have been approved by the Department of Telecommunications with a grant of Rs 50 crore for the development of 5G equipment and technology.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced that taxes levied on crude, diesel and ATF will be reviewed on a fortnightly basis.
- A lifestyle brand, Bewkoof, recorded a profit of Rs 250 crore, which increased its sales by 30% in the year ending March 2022 due to growing classification and reach.
- An agreement has been signed between the Airport Authority of India and the Government of Uttar Pradesh to operate airports at Aligarh, Azamgarh, Chitrakoot, Muirpur and Sravasti for 30 years.
Must Read: July 2 in Indian History
Latest Business News India Today 2 July 2022 – Today’s Business News Headline
Today’s Business News – Today’s Business – Latest Business News
- The basic import duty on gold has been increased from 8.5% to 12.5%.
- Maruti Suzuki launches new genre Breza at Rs. 7.99 lakhs and Rs. 13.96 lakhs.
- India’s electricity consumption rose to 134.13 billion units in June 2022 due to extreme heat and increased economic activity.
- GST collection in India increased by 56% to Rs 1.45 lakh crore in June 2022 due to the latest rate changes and stricter rules.
- The Indian government has imposed a windfall tax of Rs 66,000 crore on local production of crude oil as some refineries have made “extraordinary profits”.
Must read: Headlines on July 2, 2022
Latest Business News India Today 2 July 2022 – Business News India Today
Business News Live – Latest News – Business News India Today
- The CEO and MD of Hindustan Unilever will be appointed as the President Commissioner of Unilever Indonesia.
- From 43,048 units sold last year, Royal Enfield rose 43% to 61,407 units in June 2022.
- GIC, a sovereign asset fund in Singapore, has invested Rs 400 crore in three subsidiaries of Phoenix Mall, acquiring equity partnerships in all three of them.
- The Tobacco Institute of India reports that cigarette manufacturers have moved to biodegradable packaging of cigarette packs following a government order banning single-use plastics.
- IGSS Ventures Pvt Ltd has chosen Tamil Nadu as its factory location to set up a high-tech semiconductor park worth Rs 25,000 crore.
Must Read: India’s News Headline Today 2 July 2022
Must read: Today is Current Affairs July 2
To keep up with the latest business news India Today 2 July 2022 – Today’s Business News Headline, Business News IndiaIndia’s Startup World News, Latest Business News, Business News Live, Latest News, Business News Today’s India, Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, And Instagram. To view our video collection, follow us on YouTube.