Gmail Tips and Strategies: From starting a video call to choosing a theme for your inbox – here are 5 things you must know.
How often do you use Gmail? The use of Gmail varies, for example – working professionals mostly use Gmail on a daily basis, while students can only use it to send assignments to others. Whether you use Gmail for communication or not, almost everyone has a Gmail account. You even need a Gmail account to start-up your new smartphone. The application will be available on almost everyone’s smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc. If you are not aware of the features available in this app, here are some tips and tricks that can be used to get started with Gmail. From picking an inbox theme for a video call to undoing a message, you can do this and more in Gmail.
If you do not have a Gmail account, you can create one. You’ll need to go to the Google Account Creation page, follow the on-screen steps to set up your account, and use the account you created to sign in to Gmail. You can also use other Google products like YouTube, Google Play, and Google Drive by signing up for Gmail.
Also read: The guy follows Google Maps, takes the wrong turn, the constable sweeps him the road!
Top 5 Gmail Tips and Tricks
1. Start a video call: When you add someone to your Google chat list, you can start a video call with them from your inbox by hovering over their name and clicking Start Video Call.
2. Choose a theme for your inbox: You can choose an image for your inbox background. To get started, click Settings and then Themes You can organize your emails with labels. Labels are like folders, but you can add multiple labels to a message To add a label to an email, select Email, then click Label ৷ The label will appear next to the email.
3. View sections in your inbox: Your emails are automatically organized into tabs For example, an email about a sale from a shopping site can be found in the “Promotions” tab.
Also read: Before the iPhone 14 launches, pre-book it now! Check the hooping price and learn how to do it
4. Find your email: Use the search box to quickly find your emails To filter your results, inside the search box, click Show search options Show search options.
5. Manage Emails Before You Open: You can quickly manage emails by right-clicking to do things like move, archive, mute, filter, or open in a new window. However, if you accidentally send a mail to someone, you can also undo sending a message. To get extra time to view an email before delivery you need to turn on Undo Send.